Enjoy an Awe-Inspiring Day Trip filled with Fond Memories & Adventure. Samburu’s 165 km² of land provides a diversity of culture, unique display of animals and plants, breathtaking views and sceneries, comfortable lodges, and many more. With its dry weather, it is approximately 32°C/90°F during the day and 15°C/59°F cool at night. In short, it will quench your thirst for adventure and local experiences. Join us for more fun in this one-day activity filled excursion at a pocket friendly budget.
Date: 9th-10th October 2020
Time: 6am to 6pm.
COST: Kshs 7,850 Per Person all inclusive.
THE MAIN FEATURES OF THE EVENT INCLUDE:
- Samburu is an untamable tourist gem found on the spectacular Rift Valley in Kenya.
- There are many game parks in this savage beauty: Samburu National Reserve, Shaba National Park, Buffalo Springs National Reserve, Bisanadi National Reserve, Mount Ngiro,Ndoro Mountains, Ol Donyo Lenkiyo, Loroki Forest and Kirisia Hills.
- Watch the Samburu Special Five (5) : Grevy’s zebra, Beisa oryx, the Somali ostrich, gerenuk and the reticulated giraffe. Watch hundreds of bird species at Shaba National Reserve
- Go shopping for souvenirs such as beaded jewelry, spears, and belts at Archers Post
- Visit local villages, learn their culture, tradition, and way of life
- Take a 5-hour hike up Mt. Ololokwe
- Kenyans – 7,850/=
- Residents – 8,900/=
- Non-Residents -US$ 150 dollars
THE COST PACKAGE CATERS FOR:
- Transport from Nairobi and back in a VIP Overland Truck.
- Samburu N/Park, Buffalo Springs Park Entry fee
- Accommodation Camping
- Game Drive/Professional Tour Guides Services
- Swimming in Buffalo Springs
- Meals (Dinner & Breakfast)
- Networking/Bonding/Photo Sessions/Adventure FUN/Bonfire.
CHARGES EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Tips and gratuities and ANY OTHER ACTIVITY NOT mentioned above.
- Extra drinking water/Personal drinks/snacks/Enroute Lunch.
WHAT TO TAKE WITH YOU:
- Personal Identification Documents
- Sweater/Warm Clothings/Swimming Wear/
- Camera/Torch/Sunscreen/Sunglasses & Business Cards.
- Personal Medication
BOOKINGS & PAYMENTS:
To book a seat, PAY KSHS. 7,000 to RESERVE A SLOT. The Remaining Kshs.850 by 9TH OCTOBER 2020 (Day of Travel).
LIPA Na M-PESA Pay Bill Option
- Business No: (400222) Account No: (439461#SAMBURU)
- Enter Amount, Your PIN No and Confirm Your Payment
- Send confirmation Message to 0745102337
- Booking deadline is 2ND OCTOBER 2020.
For more details: Call/Text/SMS: 0745102337
MEETING POINT: Hilton Hotel Bata Shop Direct Opposite Kencom Bus Stage @6:00 am.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If you cancel more than 48 hours before your scheduled trip departure, a 30% of the fee will be charged. If you cancel within 48 hours of your schedule trip departure, no refund fees will be provided. No shows are responsible for 100% of trip fees.