Enjoy an Awe-Inspiring Day Trip filled with Fond Memories & Adventure Ngare Ndare Forest is a lush indigenous forest at the foothills of Mt. Kenya. Azure pools glisten at the bottom of waterfalls and 200 year old trees stretch into the canopy supporting a rich variety of bird and animal life. The forest is a vital corridor that links the Lewa Wildlife Conservancy to Mount Kenya, and one which elephants have been using for centuries.
Date: 9th May 2020
Time: 6am to 9pm
Cost: Ksh 5,899 Per Person all inclusive.
The Main Features f The Trip Include:
• Road trip with great company by a Tour Bus from Nairobi to Timau-Ngare Ndare Forest and back the following day.
• Stop over at Narumoru town for buying snacks (Optional and self-sponsored)
• Walking on the canopy walkway, which is a 40 feet high aerial bridge of wire mesh and cables meandering through the tree canopy.An amazing 450 metres long
• Relaxing on a 30-feet high elevated wooden platform where occasionally, elephants and buffaloes go to drink water (There is always a probability of spotting them)
• Nature walk to the Ngare Ndare falls, which is about 3.5km from the canopy walkway
Viewing different wildlife including elephants, buffaloes, birds etc
• Wildlife Viewing at Cross range, i.e. Elephant and buffalo are frequently seen here, as they make their way from Lewa Wildlife Conservancy to the rich grazing on the hills of Mt. Kenya.
• Swimming and diving in the natural river pool
• Photo session in the great sceneries of the waterfalls
• Afternoon relaxation at the green scenery for overnight camping
• Hiking with a great team where you can make friends and business networks
• Overnight Camping at the Forest (Dinner & Breakfast provided)
• Citizens- Ksh. 5,899pp (Kids below 12 – 3,000)
• Residents – Ks. 7,200pp (Kids below 12 – 4,500)
• Non-Residents – $ 120 (Kids below 12 – $ 70)
The Cost Package Caters For:-
• Transport from Nairobi and back in a Spacious/Comfy Tour Bus
• Gate entry fees to Ngare Ndare forest
• Professional Tour Guides & Armed wardens
• Nature Walk/Hike to the Ngare Ndare forest Canopy walk
• Swimming at the natural pool
• Breakfast Cum Lunch Snack
• Tented Overnight Camping
• Dinner & Early Breakfast by professional Chef.
You Will Carry:-
• Extra snacks and mineral water
• Flexible hiking attire/Swimming costumes/Bathing Towel
• Pocket Money/Tips/Camera
• Personal Identification Documents/Business Cards
Charges Exclusive of:
• Tips and gratuities and ANY OTHER ACTIVITY NOT mentioned above.
• Extra drinking water/Personal drinks/snacks
Bookings & Payments:
To book a seat, PAY KSHS. 5,000 to RESERVE A SLOT. The remaining Kshs.889 by 9th May 2020. (Day of Travel).
LIPA Na M-PESA Pay Bill Option
• Business No: (400222), Account No: (439461#NGARE NDARE),
• Enter Amount, Your PIN No and Confirm Your Payment
• Send confirmation Message to 0745102337
• Booking deadline is 2nd May 2020.
For more details: Call/Text/SMS: 0745102337
MEETING POINT: Hilton Hotel Bata Shop Direct Opposite Kencom Bus Stage @6:00 am.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If you cancel more than 48 hours before your scheduled trip departure, a 30% of the fee will be charged. If you cancel within 48 hours of your schedule trip departure, no refund fees will be provided. No shows are responsible for 100% of trip fees.