Bespoke Holiday Packages
This is a Holiday that has been specially designed for a particular person or purpose. Our Company offers Tailor-Made Holiday Packages in order to make Clients Holiday Planning Easy and Fun and you are stress-free. Just, inform us what you would like to do and where you would like to go and we will prepare an itinerary and a quote for you that exactly matches your preferences.
This Tailor-Made Holiday Packages offers you the flexibility to choose your own path. You can decide how and when to travel, the level of service and the hotel standard.Pack in as many activities and locations as possible, or incorporate some relaxation and free time to explore on your own terms.The great thing about Tailor-Made Holiday Packages is that your entire holiday is designed around YOU, meaning that you are not tied to any set itinerary of a group.
This allows you to explore your interests at your own pace and select your preferred style of accommodation, with your own knowledgeable and competent guide always at your disposal.
Whether you are motivated personal realization, strange places, foreign cultures or you want to give your family or chosen one the experience of a lifetime. We can make it happen.When we plan a tailor-made holiday for you we ask questions to help us really understand what you are hoping for from your holiday.Through this way, we can get as close as possible to your requirements both financially and as regards the whole holiday experience.
The kind of questions we ask are:
- How many people are travelling for the holiday?
- Are there any children?
- How long and roughly when do you what to travel?
- Where might you want to go, or what kind of experience are you hoping for?
- Is there anything specific you want to see or do?
- What type of accommodation do you like (e.g. from luxury hotels to camping).
- Roughly what budget would you like us to try to keep to for you?
When we arrange a tailor-made holiday itinerary for you, we really do plan things just the way you want. Of course if you fancy tiger spotting in Tanzania we might struggle a bit [we can show you tigers in Asia but there aren’t any in Africa!], but within the range of what is feasible in each destination, the holiday can be built the way you want.
And by the way, if this means that you’d quite like to join a group camping trip for part of the time, then stay in 5 Star lodges the rest of the time, this is also possible (where those options exist).
- We tailor make all aspects of your holiday from flights to accommodation, guides and transfers. You get the holiday you want: right time, right place, right accommodation, and right experience. For most clients this is a private tailor made holiday, but sometimes a group trip is the right decision.
- We offer a personal service. The person you initially talk to will usually be your personal consultant and guide you through the enquiring, booking and travel process from start to finish.
- We provide good information such as a specific detailed itinerary and costing for your ideal holiday before booking. After booking, we continue to be there for you, and you get a full information pack with ticket wallet and emergency contact details for when you are travelling.
So talk to us. We are a friendly team, honest and straight forward, and we really know our stuff in the countries we offer. And more than that, as we are a small, team-run company,we truly value you coming to us and genuinely want to give you the very best trip possible. We look forward to hearing from you!
Different types of holidays: Sometimes it’s easier to find the right holiday by choosing the type of trip you’re looking for, rather than going for a destination first. Perhaps an amazing family holiday or a short break is right for you, maybe you want a group trip or an idea for a luxury honeymoon?
- Ecotourism Holidays: We offer many holidays and places to stay which help wildlife, people and habitats as well as giving you an amazing, authentic experience.
- Wildlife and Nature Holidays: Wildlife and nature holidays are a large part of the type of holidays we arrange for our clients. We’d love to help you get closer to the wild side of life.
- African Safari Holidays: African wildlife safaris are exciting whether you’re staying in a luxury lodge in the Serengeti or mobile camping in Botswana’s Okavango Delta.We can help you choose the right safari.
- Luxury Tailor Made Honeymoons: You want the perfect trip which you’ll remember forever. Perhaps a romantic tree house? Maybe a beautiful beach villa or a luxury safari? We’d love to tailor-make your ideal honeymoon.
- Family Holidays: Travel somewhere exciting and different with the family. Take an adventure with teenagers, show your kids wildlife and wilderness, or escape to the beach.
- Celebration and Retirement Holidays: We plan everything from retirement trip to wedding anniversary and exam celebrations. We’d be delighted to help you with your special occasion.
- Group Holidays: We have a range of small group tours with set departures which anyone can join. Perfect if you’re a lone traveller, or just like sharing your travels with other people.
What are the Advantages of a Tailor Made Holiday: More and more people are tuning in to the wide ranging benefits of tailor made holidays. But what are some of the main advantages of travelling in this fashion?
- You’re in Control: When taking a tailor made break, it’s all about you. And why shouldn’t it be? You’ve worked hard for your well earned holiday, and now is the time when you should be taking a little ‘me’ time. With a tailor made holiday, you decided what you will do. Whatever excursions, trips or activities you fancy doing, it’s all weaved into your dream holiday with no worries about getting things sorted once you get there. And of course, picking the things you want to do means that you’re not restricted or tied down to anything you don’t fancy.
- Mix it Up: If there are people from your holiday party who want to do one thing and others that want to do something else, then there’s no problem. Tailoring your holiday means that you can select activities that suit everybody’s tastes, and that means that everyone has a happy holiday. We all have different tastes and ideas of what makes a good holiday so a tailor made break can be a great opportunity to let everybody do what they want. This is particularly true if you are taking the family or children on holiday so tailor made family holidays may be the ideal type of break for your whole party.
- Take Things at your Own Pace: With many holiday activities, you’re ruled by the group mentality, and constantly being forced to move on to the next attraction. With a tailored holiday you can take your time and do things at your own leisure, meaning you’ll enjoy them more. You don’t want to be stressed on holiday after all!
- Organisation: If you’re on a holiday that involves lots of stops, travelling and accommodation, it can turn into a stressful experience. With a tailored holiday you can ensure that everything is sorted in advance, meaning that you’re less likely to suffer from the stress of sorting hotel rooms and logistics while you’re there.
- Holiday on a Budget: When booking a holiday, your budget is something that will always be at the back of your mind. Tailor made holidays have many budgetary advantages, for example you can decide exactly how much you wish to spend and put the break together accordingly. That way, there are no hidden costs and if you are travelling on a budget you’ll know in advance exactly what you’ve spent. If you like to be in complete control of your holiday from the finer details such as travel and accommodation right through to the activities you’ll get up to when you’re there a tailor made break could be perfect for you.